Discover the possibilities for your home with our blind design blogs giving you the latest trends and colours for a luxurious life style that doesn’t have to cost the earth.
Returning to work – Health & Safety Surrounding Corona Virus
How can I book an appointment?
• The Government guidelines published May 11th state that a business should find digital or remote alternatives to in-home work where possible, that’s why we are introducing virtual consultations as a part of new systems. This will offer a chance for us to meet face to face online, discuss your requirements and show us your windows from the safety of your own home initially.
• We also ask that where possible, customers can provide us with estimated sizes of their windows either during a virtual consultation or when enquiring. This will allow us to give you an online quotation and give you an idea of the costs involved prior to a home visit.
• During this stage of the lockdown, we encourage customers to be in a position to
proceed with an order and only have us visit their home when necessary to reduce
exposure and risk.
• We will also be providing a home appointment service. We will be moving to an AM
(9am – 1pm) 3 per day keeping PM for online consultations slot for bookings. This will allow plenty of time between appointments to ensure safety is met and that tools and equipment are cleaned.
Who cannot book an appointment?
We will not provide a home appointment for anyone that is any of the following:
• Classed as being ‘at risk or vulnerable’
• Anyone self isolating
• Anyone who has shown symptoms of corona virus within the last 14 days
• Anyone that has travelled outside of the UK and returned within the last 14 days
How will we keep safe during a home measuring appointment?
• We will ask customers to maintain a 2m social distance.
• We will wear protective disposable gloves and will use hand sanitiser before, during
and after your appointment.
• We will have protective masks to use in instances where the 2m social distance isn’t possible to maintain.
• We ask that customers can remove any items from window sills and that windows are easy to access with any furniture moved etc.
• If a room can be ventilated prior to our arrival this will also help.
Can I look at and touch samples?
• By introducing our virtual consultations we are hoping to have a clearer understanding of your preferred products and requirements before visiting your home. This will allow us to reduce the amount of samples bought into the home and reduce the risk associated with moving them between households.
• Where possible, we will show you the samples from a safe distance as this will reduce the amount of touching of the samples.
• If required, you can of course look at the samples closer, we ask that your hands are sanitized or cleaned before doing so and that you only touch what is 100% necessary.
• All samples will be cleaned between appointments also.
How long will my order take to be manufactured?
• We work with a fantastic team in Carrickfergus that manufacture the majority of our
Products right here in the N Ireland. As a part of the lockdown, our manufacturing teams also closed and are now working through a backlog of orders from companies UK wide.
• We estimate that a current turnaround of 4 weeks is likely, however, extensions to this in the short term may happen and any customers that place orders will be notified of this.
• As our products are made to measure, we unfortunately cannot provide deposit
refunds for cancelled orders due to these extensions.
Returning to install your blinds
• We will continue to provide our installation services, following government guidelines and safety procedures.
• The first and ideal option for an installation would be for customers to leave their home to take exercise whilst an installation is carried out. This will allow us free movement throughout the property as required without worrying about maintaining a 2m social distance.
• Where this isn’t possible, we will request that customers stay in separate rooms to
where an installation is taking place, maintaining the 2m distance.
• We will wear protective, disposable gloves and regularly sanitize our hands before,
during and after your installation.
• We ask that customers remove all items from their window sills and that windows are easy to access without moving furniture.
• We will open windows in rooms where possible to ventilate the space.
• Our tools and equipment will be cleaned between appointments
We are very excited to announce that we will be taking appointments for measuring & fitting from Monday 15th June!
Our showroom & workshop will remain closed at the minute, as the safety of our staff & customers is our priority.
Please contact us on Facebook, send an email or leave a voicemail & someone will get back to you.
For those who have sent enquiries we will start to get back to you this week.
To kick off our 50th birthday celebrations we’re offering all our loyal customers 20% off through out the rest of Spring and look out for lots of great discounts and prices throughout the rest of the year as we continue to celebrate our birthday. The special offer is on all our products including our fantastic Disney range.
Read More →
We were very proud to sponsor an evening with Carl Frampton on Saturday night on behalf of Declan Caddell a great servant of Crusaders Football Club and the local community. Carl was in great form giving everyone there a tremendous insight into to what makes a World Champion. We hope our competition wins Susan and her husband had as good a night as we did and we look forward to lots more surprises this year as we celebrate 50 of Vista Blinds in N IrelandRead More →
OUR CONTRACT TOGETHER
Vista Blinds offer a bespoke service which provides you with choice of blind type; colour; material and design made to measure which is ‘unique’ to your home.
With regards to your choice of blind type; colour; material and design, we will outline any specific characteristics of all these so that you are fully briefed on all aspects of your choice.
It is important that you understand that some designs and colour may appear slightly different to what you envisaged in the swot sample. In the case of wooden venetian blinds, it is important to understand that all natural wood has blemishes and will change colour over time.
It is important to us that it is your choice and yours alone. Once we are clear on this we will proceed to draw up our contract together.
We take precise measurements of the windows you want blinds for. We display a variety of blinds and materials guided by your preferences. We will make helpful suggestions on both blinds and materials based upon our experience, however whatever you decide on, it is your choice entirely.
When we have verbally agreed our contract together, we will complete your order and can email you a copy that day which you can return to us confirming you are happy to proceed or if you are happy to proceed with the order during our call all we ask you to do is sign the electronic order on our tablet computers. If you are happy with all aspects of this order we will proceed with your order. Once we receive your confirmation we will immediately place your order into our production system and complete within approximately seven to 10 working days.
Once we have fitted your new blinds if there are any snags with regard to fitting, we will correct these immediately. We stress that if your choice of blind type; colour; material and design does not meet with your expectation, we regret that this is not part of our contract together.
We sincerely look forward to working for you on this contract.Read More →
We’re surrounded by plastic. Just think about every piece we touch in a single day: shopping bags, food containers, straws, water bottles – the list is endless. We depend on plastic, but this comes at a steep price.
Have you heard of plastic pollution?
It’s a growing and worrying problem. In the first decade of this century, we produced more plastic than all the plastic ever produced in history up to the year 2000. And unfortunately, every year, millions of tons of that mass produced plastic ends up in the world’s oceans. In fact, it is estimated that we have six times more plastic than plankton in our oceans!
Most of us know little or even nothing about the devastation that occurs under the surface of the water. The durable nature of plastic can take hundreds of years to degrade.
But the problem with plastic pollution doesn’t just hurt marine species, it’s also harmful to us humans. As plastic debris floats in the seawater, it absorbs dangerous pollutants. These chemicals are highly toxic and have a wide range of chronic effects, including endocrine disruption and cancer-causing mutations. When animals eat plastic pieces, the toxins are absorbed into their body and passed up the food chain.
Basically, we are what we eat! Up to 1 in 3 fish caught for human consumption now contain plastic so this problem affects everyone.
In an attempt to make a difference to the growing problem of plastic infiltrating our oceans, Style Studio has introduced Greenscreen Sea-Tex. This fabric has been developed using recycled shoreline plastic, which has been recovered from beaches, remote coastlines and inland waterways. The plastic is processed, and spun into Bionic yarn to be used within the woven structure of the Sea-Tex fabric.
Sea-Tex is a semi-transparent roller screen fabric with Flame Retardant features and is available in 5 Shades
Turning ocean plastic into fabric is both inspiring and environmentally friendly. Isn’t it time to live smarter?
Read More →
Oh boy, are we excited to introduce to you our new Disney, Star Wars™ and Marvel window blinds! from one of favorite suppliers Louvolite. Bring your favorite characters to life and into your home with these special window blind designs.
In partnership with The Walt Disney Company, we have launched our initial 12 window blind designs with many more to be introduced as new films are released! Now you can keep up to date with all of your favorite characters as their adventures unfold on our screens. Whether you’re feeling nostalgic or treating the little ones, become a part of the adventure this 2019!Read More →
🎅🏼🎄Countdown to Christmas is on 🎄🎅🏼
Want your blinds fitted in time for the festive period?
Here’s some dates for your diary…
For our Wooden Venetian range/Romans last orders are Saturday 1st December.
For all other blinds in our range last orders are Saturday 8th December.
Get your orders in early to avoid disappointment! Ring us on 02890869831!
Congratulations to Jenny Stewart we hope you enjoy your prize
🎃🎃 Halloween Competition Time🎃🎃
Vista is giving one lucky person a chance to win our Halloween prize of a family ticket to Streamvale Farm! (any six people)
MASSIVE £300 Vista Blinds Voucher!
For a chance to win all you have to do is;
– Like our page✔️
– Share & like this post✔️
– Tag three friends✔️